Recipe: Nutella Panini
Chocolate is the antidote to many of life’s small problems. Add a banana and feel even better.
MAKING THIS. THEN CONSUMING ENTIRE THING. GOOD PLAN.
What are you guys making for the holidays! Well so far i have my vegan desert recipe planned out! Im going to trick everyone with this Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pie!
Chocolate Fudge Pie
(Ridiculously easy, and insanely delicious)
- 1 package silken or firm tofu (such as 12.3 oz Mori-Nu or Mori-Nu lite)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 T nondairy milk
- scant 1/8 tsp salt
- 8 to 10 oz chocolate chips (a little over 1 and 1/3c or more)
- 2-3 T agave or other sweetener (When I make this just for me, I omit)
- optional: extracts, flavorings, or liqueurs
Melt the chocolate (either on the stove or in the microwave), then throw everything into a food processor and blend until super-smooth. Pour into a pie crust if desired. (I hate pie crust and therefore usually keep it crustless.) Fridge until chilled. This gets firmer and firmer, the longer it sits. (It’s firmer if you use firm tofu and more like mousse pie if you use silken.)